Integra Fat Fives

Status
Not open for further replies.

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, i haven't picked these up yet but, hopefully by the end of the week, if time allows. the rims are in decent shape but, need new tires and i don't think i'm gonna have the money for new tires so they're probably gonna have to go. i'd like $350 shipped OBO. i'll try and get some pics up by the end of the week. let me know if interested. thanks guys.

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

this kind

ashtrey634

5+ Year Member
how much shipped to 07081? any pics?

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'd like $350 shipped OBO. i'll get some more pics by the end of the week. let me know if interested.

ashtrey634

5+ Year Member
yea im interested, i might get some si's in the next couple of days, but the seller might flake out. if he does then i'll try and go for these.

these are just the rims right? no tires included? any curb marks or anything?

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah just rims. 2 or 3 rims have tires but, they'll need to be replaced soon. they have little to no curbing. i'll try and pick them up tomorrow if i get outta school on time. if not, i'll leave friday for sure and get these. also, i'm gonna get an extra si wheel to sell. it is also i good condition w/ a good goodyear tire on it. if you get the si wheels and want a full size spare i'll sell that one as well.

ashtrey634

5+ Year Member
ok great, i'll see what happens with my guy and if it doesn't go through i'll definately let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.