Integra SJ

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I still would love to import it. Having a diesel civic in america would be cool to me. I like the integra SJ. I find it strange that they would name it an integra when they already had an integra in japan. This is a JDM car right and not a EDM?? And what does SJ stand for? I like learning about the different 6th gens in the world. I even seen a diesel type r in spain.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
I still would love to import it. Having a diesel civic in america would be cool to me. I like the integra SJ. I find it strange that they would name it an integra when they already had an integra in japan. This is a JDM car right and not a EDM?? And what does SJ stand for? I like learning about the different 6th gens in the world. I even seen a diesel type r in spain.
Diesel Type R.... What generation? There never was a diesel Type R, but the badging might have been wrong OR it could have just been a similar body style to that generation's Type R.

SJ I don't believe stands for anything, much like other trim levels. There are usually a few peopel out there who assume it would mean smething though and try to make somethign up to match it.

The Integra SJ is a JDM model with the chassis code EK3. There are also Civic hatches and sedans with the EK3 designation. It doesn't seem too odd to me to name a Civic variant an Integra since they are so closely related.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Diesel Type R.... What generation? There never was a diesel Type R, but the badging might have been wrong OR it could have just been a similar body style to that generation's Type R.
It was a 6th gen but it probably was misbadged I thought it was odd too. I wasnt sure if they actually made a type r diesel. But there are so many different civic types across the world that I thought it was.

[/QUOTE=NOFX] The Integra SJ is a JDM model with the chassis code EK3. There are also Civic hatches and sedans with the EK3 designation. It doesn't seem too odd to me to name a Civic variant an Integra since they are so closely related. [/QUOTE]

So the hatches and sedans with chassis code EK3 are called civics and this car with the same chassis code is called an integra SJ?? Humm they have an interesting way of naming and marketing there cars in japan.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
It was a 6th gen but it probably was misbadged I thought it was odd too. I wasnt sure if they actually made a type r diesel. But there are so many different civic types across the world that I thought it was.

NOFX said:
The Integra SJ is a JDM model with the chassis code EK3. There are also Civic hatches and sedans with the EK3 designation. It doesn't seem too odd to me to name a Civic variant an Integra since they are so closely related.
So the hatches and sedans with chassis code EK3 are called civics and this car with the same chassis code is called an integra SJ?? Humm they have an interesting way of naming and marketing there cars in japan.
Yeah, there was no 6G Type R diesel.

Yeah, they share the same chassis code. Then again, Domanis and 1.6 ELs, which are on Civic sedan chassis share the same chassis numbers too. As do Sabers and Inspires and Accords, Vigors and Torneos.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the head lights are soo ugly to me hha...a former co-worker had those headlights converted on his ek...and im glad he crashed it lol...

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nicathug said:
are they the OEM made by Stanley?

YEs these are from stanleys
who wants FERIO BADGE?

PM me and i HAVE 2 of them used

cheers

whit3b0y

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yeah, there was no 6G Type R diesel.

Yeah, they share the same chassis code. Then again, Domanis and 1.6 ELs, which are on Civic sedan chassis share the same chassis numbers too. As do Sabers and Inspires and Accords, Vigors and Torneos.
they new civic type r and sir are offerd in desiel. comes with a gas or diesel option.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whit3b0y said:
they new civic type r and sir are offerd in desiel. comes with a gas or diesel option.
The Type S comes in diesel (N22). The Type R does not (K20).

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You think thats weird check out this 2000 model. BTW amy do you know why they did this???

Body:

Interior:

And here is the unexpected part.
Engine:

:wtfsign:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's a normal Integra. JDM Integras had D-series too.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up. I was just wondering, kinda strange to have an integra with a d series huh??

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up. I was just wondering, kinda strange to have an integra with a d series huh??
Maybe to us, but not over there. :P And honestly, look at the engine bays. Pretty similar.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy Old Thread Batman......

sweet info tho...!