Interior from 1995 Accord Coupe into 1997 Civic coupe?

Stliqn007

Hi guys. I have a 97 Civic Coupe and I was wondering if anyone has even tried or knows the proportions of the Accord coupe interior. I found an abandoned 95 accord coupe and noticed it's almost the same size as my car and since the accord is more luxurious interior wise ,I thought there might be a chance for the interior to be swapped. Question is, has anyone bothered with it and how tough is it electrical wise when swiping the climate control,various lights,gauges,clock and so on. Also door cards and backseat panels and seats?
EDIT: I just noticed the handbrake is more towards the driver side on the Accord, altho I think that's fixable

Last edited:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theyre not compatible and it wont fit as everything is shaped & sized differently. You might be able to fit the seats with a seat rail swap or something.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
Hi guys. I have a 97 Civic Coupe and I was wondering if anyone has even tried or knows the proportions of the Accord coupe interior. I found an abandoned 95 accord coupe and noticed it's almost the same size as my car and since the accord is more luxurious interior wise ,I thought there might be a chance for the interior to be swapped. Question is, has anyone bothered with it and how tough is it electrical wise when swiping the climate control,various lights,gauges,clock and so on. Also door cards and backseat panels and seats?
EDIT: I just noticed the handbrake is more towards the driver side on the Accord, altho I think that's fixable
you can swap seats over but you deff. not gonna be able to just swap door panels and other interior pieces over like that. you can get a oem clock for the civic, I have one taken off a euro VTI civic. you can try and do the dashboard swap but you'll need to weld bars/make brackets to mount your steering column the 96-00 civic has the steering Columns attached to the dashboard while the accords has a bracket already welded to the firewall that the steering column attaches to like the previous generation civics did.