Intertwined's 91 hatch.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been gone for a lil while. Traded my DB8 for an E36 convertible for a while. Then started missing my Honda's. So i traded the E36.

New long term project.

91 Tahitian Green DX Automatic hatch.

Only had the car for a week so far and it has a long way to go.

Pics the P.O. sent me and how it looked when i got it.

First thing i did was trade the light grey GSR cloth seats & roof rack that came with the car for some EP3 seats.

Then i traded the 13" steelies to my buddy for my old fat fives back that i had on my EM1.

And to finish off the week and a great start, I found someone with a Wings West 6 piece Mugen rep kit up for trade. All in good condition and soso paint already the same color as the car.

Traded my stock front/rear bumpers for the kit. Still have to adjust the front bumper a bit to clean up the gap, and fix a small section on the rear bumper. LOVE this kit.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude... Attention span!

Looks like it's in good shape. I had one of these for a good long while.. same color, but 5 speed.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I think it looked way better before the kit, but the seats and wheels are great

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha i havent had an attention span with a car since i wrecked my EM1. and overall its in really great shape.....interior is really clean and exterior has almost nothing wrong with it except the fenders.

and as for the kit, I absolutely love it. all this OEM only crap goin on now is gaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy. every car looks identical. screw that!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait you had an e36? lol where did the teg go?

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
traded the teg for a 96 automatic convertible.
traded E36 for this hatch.
Bimmer needed new top, windshield, front/rear seats, door panels, a pillar trim.......etc lol. just wasnt a car i wanted to put money into ever. was cool to drive around with the top down for a while, but that was about it.