intoduction and pic

hypnotekk

5+ Year Member
hi all, just an intro really. im phil, and i live in birmingham (england, not alabama). ive been driving civics for about 8 years. i had a 1981 hondamatic hatchback (beautiful car), and two mk 1 crx's (1.5i) (unmodded except for CAI.fast as f**k.would easily beat lotus elise with a k-series off the lights). i payed £300 for each crx, and they only had 70,000 miles on each. unfortunately they rusted up to the point where the carpets were poking out the bottom, but engine wise, they could have still driven you to the moon and back.
Now, after trying out a couple of other car makes (and feeling robbed each time), i have returned to my civics. i just payed £800 with is about $1600 USD, for a EJ coupe, with 85k on the clock. asides from the f**ked window electrics on both sides, the small, irritating bullseye in my windscreen, and an unidentifiable rattle from the parcel shelf, i think i got a good deal. nice alloy wheel, fat, loud exhaust, and a subtle stock spoiler makes it look nice. and the paint is pretty mint too.

oh, and my door remote doent work. i think the reciever is between the sun visors (not in the radio like some), so if ANYONE can PLEASE tell me how to reprogram this type of remote i would be very grateful.

thanks!!!