Introduction: 2000 Civic CX

RedbeansAndRicer

Respected
Hi everyone I'm Damian. I just recently got my first civic and it's my first manual transmission as well. I have a 2000 Civic CX hatch that is pretty much completely stock. I have a turbo kit I bought that's been parted together that hopefully will be installed sometime around thanksgiving. Project name for my car is #RedbeansAndRicer
I definitely want to meet new people in the civic community and I'm open to suggestions on what you think could be done to the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's a delayed welcome to the forum as I just now came across this thread. You likely received no replies until now because you posted in the wrong section, so I moved it accordingly.

I hope your member name doesnt mean you plan to "rice" up this Civic because you likely wont get much encouragement in doing so. Did you get to install the turbo? Let us know what brands were used. Have you identified why the front bumper & headlight are so unaligned?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you got the turbo installed and everything running, do NOT hit boost until you get it fully tuned, even if you have a basemap for a turbocharged engine. Get a good quality tune, and you will save $$$ in the long run by not blowing it up.