Invader carbon fiber for 2001 to 2003 civic!!!

2001 jdm civic

5+ Year Member
Like the head line said 2001 to 2003 civic carbonfiber hood for sale . it already has hood pins with keys for it . pretty good condtion has a chip on the corner near the windshield but the hood still looks good.iam asking 200 obo im also selling TEin spring the green one s they still say TEin on them.So there not fake. I need to get rid of these tired of the space been taken up.you can also email me at phil_juarez@sbcglobal.net.im south of chicago in joliet . come on guys buy it .....
thank phil:lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ohhhhh while we are at it, I have a set of Eibach springs I want to get rid of for an EM2. They are the black ones, they still say Eibach on them. :lol:

Really though :shock:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Theyre the black Eibachs, what are they the sportlines? I would have to look it up. I would like to get rid of them though as they will not be going on my car.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Theyre the black Eibachs, what are they the sportlines? I would have to look it up. I would like to get rid of them though as they will not be going on my car.
i mite be interested depending on the drop

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lmao nice thread jack vjf915. I think thats the only appropriate part of this thread. haha

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Haha, in all honesty though, if anyone is interested, PM me.