It is offical... SI stolen and got a new ride. *pic*

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hard top FTFMW :thumbup:. I drool over hard stop S2K's :drool:.

I love black too. Very nice choice & upgrade!

latinochino

Jersey's Finests Cuban
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hard top FTFMW :thumbup:. I drool over hard stop S2K's :drool:.

I love black too. Very nice choice & upgrade!
Thanks! Let me tell you I love my hardtop. After 2 years of going topless. This change is here to stay!

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry about your previous ride, but this is definitely one big ass upgrade! very nice...

latinochino

Jersey's Finests Cuban
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well here we go with an update of the S. I wanted to keep the car stock from the begining and once I joined S2KI.com and went on some meets and runs. I got bit by the mod-bug once again. The car was pretty stock since Jan 2008. It has almost been a whole year and spent so much on the car. Here are some recent pics of my S.

Also here are some pics I took of the Prelude/Civic/S2000 San Diego BBQ meet.

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as horrible as this is to say, i think its a good thing the SI was stolen cuz u got a f**kin sick ass car now dude...but sux that someone would do that (assholes)....

latinochino

Jersey's Finests Cuban
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everyone!

Well I am lowered on Buddy clubs N+.

I know about the SI, I loved that car and would of never let it go. I guess it was meant to be lol.

Oh I maybe more active on this site again because I am going to be picking up a Daily Driver. I am currently looking for a EG hatchback. I would like a black functional one but really would like a lightly modded one. I would like a swapped engine but I am not looking to break the bank.

latinochino

Jersey's Finests Cuban
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everyone!

Well I am lowered on Buddy clubs N+.

I know about the SI, I loved that car and would of never let it go. I guess it was meant to be lol.

Oh I maybe more active on this site again because I am going to be picking up a Daily Driver. I am currently looking for a EG hatchback. I would like a black functional one but really would like a lightly modded one. I would like a swapped engine but I am not looking to break the bank.
Back from the Grave, lots have happened after my last post. So i actually bought my DD on 2009, a EG. Also still have the s with less mods. I decided to get rid of all of my Carbon fiber parts and tried to go for a clean look. I changed the AP1 bumper to a ASM Rep bumper. I barely drive the S anymore but it is nice to have. Then got married and then save all my money from future mods to purchase my first home. Here are some pics and enjoy.