1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

It vs CTR track width?

Discussion in '6th Generation Honda Civic (1996-2000)' started by DavidR, Nov 23, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. DavidR

DavidR New Member 5+ Year Member

Sorry for typo in heading. Can't decide on pulling the trigger on a set of jdm itr 36mm 5 lugs but during my research I've read red in a few post some one saying that the itr hubs protrude almost 5mm compared to the CTR 5 lug swap . Just wanted to see if any one out there with an ek rolling on 36mm itr 5 lug swap can confirm this? Has any one compared them side by side on a friend's car (CTR/itr)? Thanks.

Here are some links:

https://www.ek9.org/index.php?threads/5-lug-conversion-itr-and-ctr-the-same.12617/

There was another just can't find it.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  2. DavidR

DavidR New Member 5+ Year Member

Seriously this forum sucks ass along with any forum for that matter i come here plenty of times trying to find help but as always i gotta figure the s**t out on my own f**k this site, and f**k your stupid ass input ahead of time cuz i know it's only a matter of time till some dumb ass fucking moderator who is some self proclaimed Honda tech, has some stupid s**t to say, rather than answer my question above, i just fucking had it with all you Honda guys really, not even a single input f**k forums man. I guess none of you fucks have an ek with or know someone with with ITR 5 lug swap, WHICH I FIND HARD TO BELIEVE.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  3. XpL0d3r

XpL0d3r What Civic? Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Hey, dumb ass fucking moderator here.

Calm your tits Alex Jones. Forums in general are dying. ClubCivic is on that path.

You're asking about information to a mod that only a small subset of Honda owners would do, and with a car that's at least 17 years old. The forum gets a handful of tech questions every day, most of which are resolved by only a few members here.

https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-type-r-8/itr-vs-ctr-5-lug-2298707/#post33856120

Maybe this helps?

4. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker Mr. Search Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

This is the part that cracks me up.
    What a whine ass, how do you think people figured things out to begin with.
    God forbid you do something for yourself, learn and retain that knowledge.

Then leave and figure it out for yourself.