Jaypee's 4dr w/ 17" **56k :( **

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Too bad you have a d16y7, those things need to go. It would make good for a mini me bottom end for someone, or a replacement for someone. Some people are like save the sohc, but that is like staying with an ugly girl w/ no personality when you could just as easily have a hotter girlfriend. So GL on a future swap, I won't have a D series again, both mine are swapped by myself so I know good deals,wiring,and every size bolt before I get to it. I know some good sites for wiring and stuff when you go to swapping it.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Too bad you have a d16y7, those things need to go. It would make good for a mini me bottom end for someone, or a replacement for someone. Some people are like save the sohc, but that is like staying with an ugly girl w/ no personality when you could just as easily have a hotter girlfriend. So GL on a future swap, I won't have a D series again, both mine are swapped by myself so I know good deals,wiring,and every size bolt before I get to it. I know some good sites for wiring and stuff when you go to swapping it.
but then when that ugly girl gets a makeover its like putting turbo into a D

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the rear lip looks good coz the installation looks flush to the bumper like oem.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That a OEM front lip? Sell it to me. :D