JDM Coupe Birth To Death...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboex17 said:
Where did you buy your fog lights? All I seem to find are the clear ones.
for a while i thought that yellow ion sir (96-98) lights did not exist, and was only a myth..... i got them from some guy in japan who sells jdm parts.. i may have his contact info if you are interested.. they were $350 brand new in the box.. they are oem honda.. and were %100 complete..

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice clean looking civic man good work.. im feeling for that foglight and seats =D

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
for a while i thought that yellow ion sir (96-98) lights did not exist, and was only a myth..... i got them from some guy in japan who sells jdm parts.. i may have his contact info if you are interested.. they were $350 brand new in the box.. they are oem honda.. and were %100 complete..
Yeah let me know his info. when you get a chance. Thanks

Reallynicecivic

Trance = Reallynicecivic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride... How much of a drop , cause I have the same car and I'm getting the same coilover setup as we speak. What's your tire size too? Just curious. ( so I can copy the same idea Muhaha :D )

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hate you and your benen tow hooks.

NOICE RIDE!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboex17 said:
Yeah let me know his info. when you get a chance. Thanks
looking back through old email to try and find info... will let you know..

Reallynicecivic said:
Nice ride... How much of a drop , cause I have the same car and I'm getting the same coilover setup as we speak. What's your tire size too? Just curious. ( so I can copy the same idea Muhaha :D )
i dont know exact drop but i know its pretty low... my tire size is 205 50 15 and i rub SOMETIMES.. but they are azenis tires and they are a little fatter than most..

knockoff said:
i hate you and your benen tow hooks.
HA at least you know what the hell they are.. on some sites "what the hell is sticking out of his bumper.." lol

knockoff said:
NOICE RIDE!
99_CiViC said:
nice ride man
thanks!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where did you get em... obvious answer would be right from benen.. but i still want to know.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
knockoff said:
where did you get em... obvious answer would be right from benen.. but i still want to know.
yes.. and at the time they only had like two sets in black... =)

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm definitely feelin that car man. Very nicely done. I wish some of the clowns where I live could figure out how to make a nice Civic. That's beautiful.

xtreme15

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car looks tight...the seats are killer..only thing I didnt like were the yellow fog lights...other than that the car is sick.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ahhh, same fogs as me. I hope you now I was just jokin' with that other post. =) I think your car looks great. I'm sort of torn whether I think it would look better with the lip, mirrors, and molding color matched to the car or not though.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mmmmmmmmmmm.... Ass... I like everything about... Except for the big tach and the unpainted molding...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks again for all the feed back.... and i appreciate that you guys are pointing out the things you dont like as well as the things you do.. NOT because it would ever make me change them.. just simply because it gives me more to consider... thanks for all the feedback

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks again for all the aditional good words!

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good lord thats a nice car. i like the fog lights

igottasi

just another EM1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude ur car is soooo hot ,, so simple but thats why its so danggggggg seksii good job!!