jdm grill

hondacivic1992

Hey guys, need some help trying to make my car look nicer. I got the car stocked everything, but since I am going to have the car for awhile I'm deciding to get a few things or it.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So what exactly is the question here?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, need some help trying to make my car look nicer. I got the car stocked everything, but since I am going to have the car for awhile I'm deciding to get a few things or it.
Judging from your username, I assume you have a 92 civic. Is it a 2-door or a four door? There are plenty of things that you can get for your car, even some that are nice additions for a daily driver, such as slim window visors. They allow you to crack your window when it's raining, great if you don't have a/c or if you are a smoker, and some people like the way they look.

You can also check out lip kits, bumpers, grills, wheels, tires, window tint, black housing headlights, halogen lights, decals, whatever floats your boat.

I did notice however your username suggests you're driving a 92 civic. But you posted in 6th gen. If you do have a 92 civic (5th gen 92-95) then you don't have a grill, so you can't get a "jdm" grill.

But if you do drive a 6th gen civic (96-2000) then there are lots of aftermarket grills you can look at. Such as the blacked out "Si" grill.

Post up some pics of the ride and let's see what you're workin with!

You can upload your photo's to photobucket and copy the image code (the one with the brackets "[ ]")