JDM98Coupe's NEW Ek Hatch Build up...56k no way

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update: picked up a d16y8 and tore it down so i can take it to a machine shop to have my eagle rods and vitara pistons installed. Im going to be boosting this motor again and this time the bottom end will be built to handle the boost. I picked up a few turbo peices which i will be trying out first. the turbo is a T3/T4 57trim turbo which is an ebay turbo but my neighbor said he had it rebuilt with garret internals so thats a good thing. here are some pics so far.

2 Hours later:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh dang..! Now thats what I like to see..!!

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks alot cant wait for it to be done, just need to take block to the machine shop to get honed out and get rods n pistons out it and everything just cleaned up. then it will be time to start putting all the peices on.

wfw12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
great progress. its coming together real fast. looks good so far

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update:

well i stopped my build up thread on the d-series and im about to pick up a jdm b16a this weekend hopefully and that motor will be in by tuesday hopefully. Also picked up a Sir steering wheel so i just put that in today. Let me know what you think!!!

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did it used to be an automatic?
the guage looks has the gear position thing.
no it has always been a manual its just when i got the car it had no tach and i got this cluster for cheap cheap so why not? haha ill eventually upgrade to a way better cluster.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wheel looks good, can't wait to see the new engine dropped in!

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, you motherfuckers dont f**k around
i agree.

this hatch is coming together nicely. what headlights did you put in? si-r? ctr? i noticed that reflector over the bulb is there..?

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are depo headlights that have city lights and are titanium blackhousing. i kinda like em, i would love to get some sir ones but o well this will do for now.