just bought a 2011 civic si coupe

aliendemon

Hey everyone I just bought a 2011 civic si coupe with 22k miles. I wanted to no what's the best brand of headers, cold air intake, and exhaust system. Do u guys from here or is there a better site to go to.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1) Please take a few minutes to look through the whole forum and learn the sections and what they are for. You spammed this question in 3 sections and even jacked a thread that was about something completely different. This thread was moved out of the "show your ride section" which is as the title states...for showing off your car.

2) This site has a store. The answer about where to buy is extremely obvious.

3) "Best brand" is subjective. A quick SEARCH will yield the answers to simple questions like these that are asked constantly.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1) Please take a few minutes to look through the whole forum and learn the sections and what they are for. You spammed this question in 3 sections and even jacked a thread that was about something completely different. This thread was moved out of the "show your ride section" which is as the title states...for showing off your car.

2) This site has a store. The answer about where to buy is extremely obvious.

3) "Best brand" is subjective. A quick SEARCH will yield the answers to simple questions like these that are asked constantly.
Thank you, lethal6.

Hey everyone I just bought a 2011 civic si coupe with 22k miles. I wanted to know what's the best brand of headers, cold air intake, and exhaust system. Do u guys buy parts from here or is there a better site to go to?
Angeldemon, most of us are not likely to help someone too lazy to do their own work first or even write reasonably understandable. Judging from your first post asking how to buy a car from a dealership at-cost, you are likely very uneducated about the automotive world, which is all the more reason to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH FIRST.

I will add that Magnaflow is usually the safest bet for headers & exhaust on any Honda. Cold Air intakes are a waste of money on any engine thats not heavily modified. Just use a drop-in K&N air filter. If you'd research at all you would come to the same conclusions.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH FIRST.

I will add that Magnaflow is usually the safest bet for headers & exhaust on any Honda. Cold Air intakes are a waste of money on any engine thats not heavily modified. Just use a drop-in K&N air filter. If you'd research at all you would come to the same conclusions.
I agree with the research part. On a 2011 FG2 Si, Magnaflow is garbage. I'm going to be somewhat of an ass but actually answer you.....Burns headers, ASP, and a custom built header based on your engine setup are the best headers for your Si.

Best cold air intake would be the hybrid racing 3.5" intake. Contrary to above, my stock K series engine went from 215whp untuned, up to 228whp untuned by simply going from a short ram intake to a cold air intake. K series is not like the old B/H/D series crap from the past.

As for best exhaust, brand specifics don't matter much, but the most performance will come from a full 3" exhaust system with a straight through designed muffler. It's been treated countless times and proven over the years. I would suggest the K-tuned 3" oval exhaust. Best performance comes with the cost of sound.

..... and if I were you, I'd get Hondata before any of those parts I mentioned. It's far more useful.