just got done my Sir front end conversion.

EF Honda EF

Ok so here is my story,
i went to buy a door off of a guy i found on craigs list for my crx cause my door is F'ed. So i get there pay him and we are talkin a lil. then he tells me a frinend has a jdm front end. Im like hell yea. he says 350 and i was like ok cool. the thing was i could only take 300 out. so i get the money and i follow the guy i bought the door off of another hour away. when i get there i find out the front end is for a hatchback. but i buy it for 300 anyway. so i have a hood, and headlights that i can use. i buy a sir crx bumper off ebay and put it all together, and here ya go. It is primer for now. i will hopfully be painting it peral white over the summer.

cellphone pic. For some reason it made the whole front look white

comparison

here are some pics of the crx bumper when i first got it

questions/comments?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your welcome for the sweet cell phone pic. and thanks to Kyle for making the rolling shot possible.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that looks clean. and a great as f**k deal too :word:

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good but doesnt primer absorb water? i deno... i thought i heard that... i mean not like it matters cause its not metal..

EF Honda EF

i didnt know you bought it black
well its blue and silver. the hood was blue too. But yea i spent hours sanding it down smooth then primed it
looks good but doesnt primer absorb water? i deno... i thought i heard that... i mean not like it matters cause its not metal..
kinda. if you let water sit in one spot it will leave a water spot. but it doesnt really matter cause its just primer. once i goto paint it, it will get sanded down
looks straight.
thanks

EF Honda EF

any updates? LIke paint or something
na man, im am still deciding on a color. i am thinking of some type of gold color. I really wanted that peral white but it is too common. i also need to practice a lil too. i want this too come out really good. i think today i may stop by the paint store and buy a quart of black for the delsol and practice on the hood on that thing.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So wait. For $300, all you got was a hood and headlights?