Kid thinks he can go SUPER SAIYAN

Jose1027

Registered VIP
3:58 sounds like vtec lol,man wtf was he smoking :confused:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol rite wow that kidd watches to much tv..i mean even i watched DBZ but never did i begin to believe that i could achieve being a super saiyan...and someone else said he hit vtec on another forum lol.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bro... I totally saw it for a second. It was like.. Kaioken, but more powerful...

He was all like

and I was all like

then he was all like

Vegeta was all like

but then he was all like

then George was all like

then he was all like

and bill was all like

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I couldn't even watch it.... I felt pathetic just watching that. :rolf: :lol:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's amazing what people do when they believe in something.

KillaGuizEj8Si

Registered VIP
dude he had me conviced for the first couple minutes.........suprised his mom didnt walk in and wack him in the head for yelling so much

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Once this kid gets laid for the first time he will forget about goku completely

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
all you have to do is believe and work hard. Im going to start working on becoming invisible lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I AM

CONSTIPATED

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He doesn't believe in it, he's doing it just to be "famous". I saw the video at 8k views. I'm surprised its not a mil yet.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
At first, that was a huge waste of 5 minutes. Then Joe made it worthwhile.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I shut it off not even 30 seconds in. I f*cking can't stand listening to stupid people like that.

The only funny thing was Joe's post.