Koni/GC with Tender Springs… will it work?

JAmoTarolas94

I’m just gonna start by saying that I’m not too into the set up for lowering. I’m not too sure what the stock ride height (from center of the wheel hub, to the fender) is for a 5th gen civic (but if you know, please tell me) but I’m sure I don’t quite want stock height, nor do I want to be slammed. I drive on 16 inch wheels; that’s kinda the reason why. That being said… I like the ability to adjust the height of coilovers, but I don’t think I’m a fan of linear springs. I don’t like everything being so firm all the time, because of this I guess I do kinda favor progressive springs over linear. So I’ve been thinking about getting tender springs along with the GC coilover sleeves and linear springs. I talked with some guys from GC and they said it’s totally do-able, my question though, will it work as good or near as good as I picture it? Has anyone done this before? What might be the negative side to this? I was thinking 350/Linear, 200/Tender for the front, and 250/Linear, 100/Tender for the rear. I’m a noob car guy and a noob mechanic, so if it sounds like I don’t know what I’m talking about, that’s the reason why. I’m an occasional reader of posts and pages on this forum, this is my first time posting, go easy on me. lol