Koni/Ground Control Setup

elmoscookie

Hey guys looking to put aftermarket suspension on my coupe civic 94 i just bought, the shocks it has right now are so s***ty the car is super bouncy, 1 of them is blown the others are about to be,

so i'm looking to get the koni/ground control setup coil overs everyone talks about
can someone please link me to the koni/ground control setup or show me where to buy it, im having trouble finding it, im looking to purchase either the koni/ground control combo, or the progress cs ii full coilovers. looking to drop my car 1"-2" thanks, all advice is appreciated....

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You can pruchase them from clubcivic here. Koni yellow shocks with ground control springs

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
More or less i believe. More people will comment and tell you. Im still saving for mine

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
That's all you really need unless you want to go more indepth into suspension, like control arms, camber kits, strut bars, sway bars subframe etc.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
With a 2" drop that's all you'll need. But, you may need to decide on what spring rates you want. With a mild drop, the off the shelf rates will be fine, relatively comfortable yet very sporty for street use.

elmoscookie

i ended up going with the progress cs ii coilover kit, and the 350/350 rates, anybody know how long they take to ship i bought em directly off there website.

datbumper

For spring rates, what would you guys suggest? I'm also looking at a Koni/GC combo, and I was set on the 350/350's since I live in New Orleans and the roads are s**t. Should I get firmer in the back/front or what?