konig Retrack in pink???

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
Is that just a gnarly reflection or is that quarter panel beat all to s**t?
yep your eyes aren't fooling you, thats how i got it my car. I never got around to getting it fixed mostly cause i was busy spending s**t tons of money into building my motor for big hp lol

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I would think structural security and big horsepower would go hand in hand.

What pistons are you using in those FRM liners?

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
i plan on caging the car so i can compete in the 10.5 index class, Atco raceway in nj requires to have a cage for all 10sec and faster cars so i'm stuck at only being about to compete in the 11.5 index class which is pretty easy for me to dominate

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i plan on caging the car so i can compete in the 10.5 index class, Atco raceway in nj requires to have a cage for all 10sec and faster cars so i'm stuck at only being about to compete in the 11.5 index class which is pretty easy for me to dominate
We shall see when its running

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
i know 10.5 class is really competitive class but thats what makes it fun, i know a lot of different team that compete in that class they're pretty quick .. just need to do consistant runs and do 11.0 flat i should be good i don't see why i wouldn't be able to most of the cars in that class usually makes around 350-400hp. i should be putting down 500 or very very close to it maybe(we will see when it get on the dyno) should be more then plenty to dominate considering with my car is cut up for weight reduction and usually 500hp on civics do high 10s off the bat