Ksport Kontrol Pro or Tein Basic Coilovers

scott_EJ6

PSN- OdySSeYy
i forget where i saw it but someone said that they break and are junk. but that could be someone just stating there opinion. I just dont want to buy something and have it break and wish i would have bought something better. Dont have to get all defensive bro

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where did you read that they aren't THAT good? I'd like to see that, with some facts of course. I mean sure they aren't like Tein Monoflex's or any other coilover that costs $2000+ but they are DEFINITELY better than tein basics and ksports...
Love my monoflex..mmmmmmmmmm...=)

But Ive heard great reviews from FF. from people that are hard parkers to people that abuse the crap out of them during an autoX event. :thumbup:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It depends on what you want to do with the car. Cheaper coilovers like Ksport, D2 and FF are fine for daily driving but I wouldn't go racing with them. If you want to track the car I would choose a name brand like Tein, Tanabe, Koni/GC, Zeal, Buddy Club, Stance etc...

scott_EJ6

PSN- OdySSeYy
i also was reading on the PIC apex coilovers. they run around 750 and ive heard some good things on them. I am just using it as daily driving but the kid that had it before me tryed putting suspension on and somehow did it wrong so the car leans to the left a little. Def needs a drop