landspeedracing.com

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
deez guys....ok in the last month i have placed 3 orders. this is how they went.

1st order- october 1st for Skunk2 valvesprings and retainers, AEM fuel rail
order status- fuel rail got to the house but no word on the springs/ retainers, made phone call and they dont know what happened, its "being looked into" for 3 days now. 3 f**kin DAYS!!!

2nd order- Oct 15th for AEM brake pads and Skunk2 front strut tower bar
order status- brake pads received. strut bar put on back order with no notification, then when i called they told me it was a rear strut bar and that i wasnt allowed to change my order, thats ok thought, i was gonna order that on the next check anyways.

3rd order- Nov. 1for Skunk2 lower tie bar, Front upper strut bar.
order status- was just billed yesterday, called to confirm everything and was asked why i ordered another rear bar, so i got pissy and madethem change it to a front.

over all they have great prices but REALLY need to get their s**t together. will i order again. hell yea, they have awsome prices.

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since you were having such a hard time with these people.. why'd you continue to order from them?

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ok, update on my s**t....STILL NOTHING!!! im just getting the run around now, "we'll email you a tracking #" "ill find out and email you" "call this # they can help" "i cant help you, this is stocking try ths #". im through, im calling, DAMANDING a manager of someone higher, and either getting my s**t overnighted to me for free by friday, or my momey back A.S.A.P. along with an apology. ill let you know what happens...

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
landspeed racing is expensive there is a shope in az and it is so expensive never gonna buy from them

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah there shop is here next to us and they overcharge and the people are assholes from what i here from other friends.