LED headlight options: 1999 Civic

Peter Boyles

First of all, thanks for reading this. My question is what is the best led headlight for a 1999 Honda Civic ex, I'm looking for Something brighter then the original lights, but at the same time, plug and play. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LED headlight bulbs are a recent development in the last few years so they havent been on the market long enough to have clear cut reputations. With that being said, Morimoto has a history of quality HID kits so they would be my initial suggestion but do your research anyways.

Peter Boyles

LED headlight bulbs are a recent development in the last few years so they havent been on the market long enough to have clear cut reputations. With that being said, Morimoto has a history of quality HID kits so they would be my initial suggestion but do your research anyways.
Thanks for your suggestion, and I'll definitely do some more research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Morimoto has stayed out of the led game until recently but check out the morimoto 2stroke led bulbs. I trust morimoto enough that I would buy them but I can't comment on their quality since I don't own a pair. My morimoto d2s hid kit though has worked wonderful for 2 years now with no issues

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I too have a Motimoto kit, in retrofitted headlamps on my RSX. I love them.