Left power mirror not working.

RuckRider2

i have a problem its a minor thing but the right power mirror works but the left(driver) mirrors doesn't, i went to the junk yard and tried another power mirror and it didn't work but when i plugged it on the other side it worked fine so it wasn't the motor inside the mirror that's broken so i went to replace the switch, beside the moon roof control and still only the right side works. what could be the problem?

my93civic

I think you're gonna have to track down the wiring diagram and track the wires down. It could be just a broken wire

RuckRider2

do you happeen to have a wiring diagram of a civic 97 coupe si? i cant find a proper one on the internet.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its either a blown fuse or a broken wire in the door harness, its common for the c556 and c557 plugs to have the wires pull out of the pigtails.

RuckRider2

alright thanks! i will have a look on the door panels. also my power lock on works when the door is fully open its weird lol when
i close it , doesnt work. prolly in the wiring?

asinclado

alright thanks! i will have a look on the door panels. also my power lock on works when the door is fully open its weird lol when
i close it , doesnt work. prolly in the wiring?
you are gonna have broken wires at the connector going into the door. I had the same problem with the right side speaker. when you take it apart just check all of the pins.