Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
i really do love this car, it's perfect for what i wanted right now

and at low 14's stock, it's pretty fun to drive... passing on the freeway has been an absolute BLAST :lol:

it's not the fastest car on the road, but it's more than quick enough
faster than most... and come wintertime, u'll be the king of the road.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i cant wait till winter now :lol:

snow drifting = pwnage

i've always loved this pic... it's a dsm i know, but it's still f**kin awesome :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i know it's not a bugeye... but still...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
good pics anf, thanks

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive always like the wrx's. im glad u didnt get an sti b/c u could spend a couple grand and have a car just as fast if not faster than an sti. those pics look awesome by the way.

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Take OFF the WiNG.....its the only thing thats pointless on the car!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
91SiVTEC said:
Take OFF the WiNG.....its the only thing thats pointless on the car!
i'd rather have a nice looking stock wing on the car than 6 holes in the trunk i'd have to get filled, and then the paint probably wouldnt match, and eventually the bodywork starts to deteriorate.... just not worth it in any way what so ever

the wing stays :lol:

and besides, i think it's the best looking oem wing ever offered by subaru

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I'm mostly alone in the world but I still think those and evo's are ugly =)
But the way you describe it, it sounds like was exactly what you were looking for so great buy :-)

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love your plans for keeping it basically stock. You dont need to add anything to it, your set for the car, save the money for something more important. :thumbs up on the pickup...beautiful car slick.

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
i'd rather have a nice looking stock wing on the car than 6 holes in the trunk i'd have to get filled, and then the paint probably wouldnt match, and eventually the bodywork starts to deteriorate.... just not worth it in any way what so ever

the wing stays :lol:

and besides, i think it's the best looking oem wing ever offered by subaru
uhhh NO! get Rid of it! just trade trunks with sombody that has a 2.5RS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
91SiVTEC said:
uhhh NO! get Rid of it! just trade trunks with sombody that has a 2.5RS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:
no thanks, but thanks for your concern :lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
but some nice gm 16's or 17's with polished lips and nice tires would be very nice too i think

if i find the gold sti rims i'll probably break down and buy those though

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mighty nice. def, the best year of the subies..
chris

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
but some nice gm 16's or 17's with polished lips and nice tires would be very nice too i think

if i find the gold sti rims i'll probably break down and buy those though
Theres like only one set on eBay right now. I'd prolly just get some Rota Group A wheels for everday driving. I'd be too scared at the idea of something damaging the real BBS wheels lol.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Theres like only one set on eBay right now. I'd prolly just get some Rota Group A wheels for everday driving. I'd be too scared at the idea of something damaging the real BBS wheels lol.
I've thought about doing group a's in gold...

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man.. i only really like the older wrx's.. i dont need an sti.. I've always said this is one of the only cars i would step out of the honda reliability circle for (even with turbo awd consumer reports lists the wrx as a top pick for reliability)
But then again, i just cant justify it.. if your gonna spend 14-15 grand on a wrx, id rather keep my shitty civic, save a few more and shell out on a used s2000, so who knows if ill ever actually own a wrx. But for that car, i think some gold rota tarmac's would look primo

EDIT: forgot to mention, your pics look REALLY good.. they are very sharp.. what kind of camera is that?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i wouldnt trade this car for an s2000 if someone held a gun to my head and threatened to rape my family....

the s2000 is a 2wd, 2 seater convertable, it has NO practial uses what so ever.

and the insurance is more expensive just to throw a turd nugget on the s**t cream frosting

:lol:

and those pics are just throw-togethers.
i snapped them with my rebel xt in low light with no tripod and did really quick post editing