20+ Year Member
nobody wants to comment on that :rolf:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The S2K is on of my favorite cars, but for a daily driver and for what you wanted a wrx is clearly a better choice. Cool car man :thumbs up

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Going-West said:
The S2K is on of my favorite cars, but for a daily driver and for what you wanted a wrx is clearly a better choice. Cool car man :thumbs up
thanks a bunch bro, we'll have to do a photoshoot sometime soon

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fo shizzle

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey slick, you dont have much room to talk about insurance rates whether they be turd nuggets or not, the wrx insurance is nothing to be happy abuot

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
all go no show said:
hey slick, you dont have much room to talk about insurance rates whether they be turd nuggets or not, the wrx insurance is nothing to be happy abuot
On it's own you're %100 correct

but when compared to the s2000, the wrx's insurance is low enough to cause spontanious dancing

right now i'm paying $80 per month for full coverage on the wrx... and honestly that's pretty f**king good :lol:
the s2000 would be $320 per month for insurance......

fudge the s2000 :lol:

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im suprised you didnt get a srt-4 since you like them so much. goood pick up even though its not an sti.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
im suprised you didnt get a srt-4 since you like them so much. goood pick up even though its not an sti.
you'd be suprised how rare srt4's are around here. i've only seen one go through the local auto auction ever

but the wrx fits more of my needs honestly, the srt4 i would have modded..... and i dont wanna do that

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so if you lived where it didnt snow, would you then consider the s2 then? or would they have to kill you? :laugh:

car looks great man. drifting in the rain is crazy fun, I can only imagine how it would be in the snow

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
so if you lived where it didnt snow, would you then consider the s2 then? or would they have to kill you? :laugh:

car looks great man. drifting in the rain is crazy fun, I can only imagine how it would be in the snow
I'll go ahead and answer your question for him with a big fat NO :lol:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
80 dollars a month for full coverage!? :shock: 960 dollars a year?!?!??!?! my s**t is like 2800 A YEAR for full coverage !!

you should like.. paint it yellow y0, then get a sp00gen front lip and sp00gen rear wing y0 then like throw on carbon fiber ish with ROtas dawg!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
80 dollars a month for full coverage!? :shock: 960 dollars a year?!?!??!?! my s**t is like 2800 A YEAR for full coverage !!

you should like.. paint it yellow y0, then get a sp00gen front lip and sp00gen rear wing y0 then like throw on carbon fiber ish with ROtas dawg!
in a few months it should go upto like $92 or something like that..... that's when they should be requesting proof for my "good student" discount that my agent got me :rolf:
he does know that i havent been to school in years

and no

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're going to love that thing in the snow. I miss my subie so damn bad during the winter months. I used to get it spinning so fast that it would shut off from fuel starvation, and that wasn't even working it hard.

Oh man I need to find an old suby to run for the winter.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thanks baby :mrgreen:

smokin a bowl fer yah ;)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bah.... More pics I proclaim.....

:lol: Not like I really have to see anything, I know what a stock WRX looks like.... :P
Definitely a good choice, though.... For a DD with a bit of speed, not much can beat it.... :D

ex96vtec

AWD Build In Progess
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont even try not to mod it :lol: . No mods :roll: right... see how long that lasts...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k yeah dude :thumbs up You can get some pussy with that :headbang: