Listen to that turbo ...

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Turbo Mustang Vid <- Right Click, Save As
Well, here it is. This video is about 40 seconds long and the sound quality is awesome. You will most definately hear the turbo! File size is about 8.5 mb and you will need the latest divx codecs to see it.

I had a longer version with commentary and everything, but it was just too big to host. I guess this one will have to do =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn.... i gotta wait till i get home to check this one out... thats a long ways away lol....

hope its as good as you say it is man

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea man, thats badass. me likey!

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one word: WOWZA, thats awesome tz, so its running good now eh, gotta be happy bout that, between the v8 growl, and the whining you should scare EVEYRONE

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah... thats one sick ass ride... the turbo's whine just sounds so badass... hope to see some more...

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car is running decently. I'm still having fuel issues and i'm not making as much power as i should. Also, my chip is programmed for the wrong gear ratio so my speedo is off.
Hopefully this will all be fixed shortly though.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any plans on laying down some numbers? it sounds sweet

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When i get my new fuel system all hooked up i plan on getting it back on the dyno and hopefully pulling some better numbers than before.

Also, there is an imports vs domestics night at the local strip on sept. 13th (i think its the 13th anyway). I plan on making that. Hopefully i can get my car down the strip before the 13th so i can get used to it so i don't pull horrible numbers with so many people watching.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:fap fap fap fap fap:

haha, man, youre car is hella scary to hear...grumbling from v-8 flows and whining from a turbo...dayam

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks.

I love how my car sounds. It's got a deep growl when just crusing around staying out of boost and you can't hear the turbo, but when you get on it, the turbo just screams. I really like how you really can't hear the turbo unless i get on it. Sleeper :D

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fap=

and sleeper? we need a new term for your car, how bout hibernation(sp?) until that turbo spools up. once it does, your gonna have the person you are racing stop because they are looking for the jet that just flew by!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i coulnt see anything but i heard it all, that was fuggin awesome