Little Black Hatch Build

what 1/4 time do you think this hatch did?

• Total voters

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
Hey whats sparking in everyones garage! Just wanted to post up a by all means not "new" but just another Ef Si hatch build i got going here. ill try to go in order by date to mod added.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
What's the HP, weight, tire size, and altitude?

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
Ya i know have not been on in quit some time so i figured i would re-start fresh i just need to delete my old one!
Anyway the specs where not suppose to be posted until i got done uploading my build thread, car is now "done" well no build ever gets done per say but thread wise it is. either way i guess i can go a different route here.
the hatch specs are as follows,

Turbo 60. trim
Boost. 12 psi
Track Weight. 1983 lbs.
Altitude. 6500 ft.
WHP. 286 whp
Tire Size F 205/75/15
R 195/70/15

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
Ok Ok i was hoping to wait till i was done!
But... @12 psi on 91 with 205's set to 24 psi humidity-42% and ambient temp 64 degrees she ran a consistent 11.1 to 11.4
same day with in 1.5 hour period but set to 18 psi boost and 75/25 ish mix of 91 pump / nitro fuel with 2 degrees removed on full boost timing, put down a best of 10.89 now i also tried leaving the start on last yellow lght

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
That's pretty good for street tires in Colorado. Also, reaction time isn't added onto your ET; but yes, in competition, you should be launching on the last yellow.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im assuming you are running at bandimere? Where are you located in Colorado?

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
I live down by Castle Rock and Parker, in a little town called Elizabeth. And on the other Q? no not bandimere! we have our own little drag strip that was an air port runway but after being a shut down some 20 years ago we just kinda moved in cleaned it up and took over! but i go up to bandimere alot for the state and local races!