Lloyd Floor Mats for 1996 CIvic

mongus

5+ Year Member
The OEM floor mats are tired so I decided to replace them. I wanted new OEM mats but when I went to the dealership to see the replacement charcoal mats they were very dark. So instead I went with the Lloyd mats from Autoanything. Of the colors offered Euro Grey looked the closest but I got them yesterday and they are just not right. For one the are too light but the shade is also off with a tint of green in them. Here is a comparison with the OEM mats.

And in the the car.

I called and they will take them back (though I have to to ship them). They are going to replace them with the darker grey which I think is graphite. We'll see if those are better.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice man looks like they fit pretty well. What is AutoAnthing and I wonder if they have them in MN...is it like a Checker Auto or Napa??

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Word, thats a bomb site thanks.

for the record your mats are in much better shape than mine

mongus

5+ Year Member
They are actually pretty clean but are sliding around a lot as the underside has worn out. Keep bunching up near the pedals which is not a good thing.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They are actually pretty clean but are sliding around a lot as the underside has worn out. Keep bunching up near the pedals which is not a good thing.
Put your stock floormats back in your car.

Drive to Honda.

Tell them you need the floormat fix.

They will make a little cut in your carpeting and punch a hole in the driver's floormat. This will make it so the mat won't move around.

It moving under the pedals has nothing to do with age, but everything to do with it not having the service done yet.

It's free too.

Oh, and those aftermarket mats match my friend's '92 Civic sedan's floor mat color almost perfectly. She has a tan interior, but the mats have flecks of light green in them that almost match the Opal Green exterior.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What do you expect? Anytime you go elsewhere besideds OEM parts you'll most likely run into problems such as fitment or in your case color, nothing is better than OEM.