Logged in, but cannot post...!?!?!

High Mileage

So I've been a long time member here, but was away from the Civic/Honda world for about a year. I started checking back in here a few weeks ago, and could still log in, but could not post.

My other account is "KScivic". I never posted anything that deserved a ban, so I'm not sure what's up. I recently picked up a new Civic, and I've been wanting to get back into this site. Please let me know what's up, I tried searching to see if I could find out, but didn't come across anything. Thanks

- KScivic

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will adress this to Jay Jay, Sorry for the inconvenience if any.

Will get back to you,
NYG.Manny.

High Mileage

Alright man it's no problem. I just figured the inactivity caused the account to be locked or something. I even tried to use PM's, but couldn't do that either. If I can get that one fixed, then go ahead and delete this one. No use in having two accounts.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After looking again, it doesn't seem like you have been banned at all, so it must be one of two thing's:

A problem on your side: possibly try signing in with another browser or two or a site Glitch that will be addressed once i get a hold of Jay Jay

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
changing your email address screwed it up for some reason.. you should be able to log in on the old account now..

thanks!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Side note: If you sign into your other account just fine as OC has kindly and promptly suggested, make a post here with your main one so that he can take care of the extra username.