5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
clean car, front looks like a different white tho,

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean car, front looks like a different white tho,
you<reading! OP posted that the previous owner had a true type r front end and it got stolen meaning the other owner had to replace front end!!! to to be a d**k!:lol:

OP i love the rear window visor! where can i get one?! and what wheels are those and whats it lowered on?

EatSleepJDM

Thanks Guys! So the first thing I did, Get Rid of those xxrs, and get me some polished gsr blades! :D Got some new hankook tires for it. Ready for modification:D Going to get some Acura Caps, and waiting on my tax return to do all the suspension work:D

EatSleepJDM

you<reading! OP posted that the previous owner had a true type r front end and it got stolen meaning the other owner had to replace front end!!! to to be a d**k!:lol:

OP i love the rear window visor! where can i get one?! and what wheels are those and whats it lowered on?
I like the visor too, but i am not sure where he got it from it had already came with the car, those are xxr 501s, and its on cheap lowering springs for now, putting some coilovers on it soon:D

EatSleepJDM

Also, My CX has no Power Steering, It's a Bit*h to use in a parking lot or when stopped, but soon as your moving it's super easy, My friends SI ( Power Steering ) handles worse than mine does! :D
Yeah dude it does get difficult to park. Yeah and with xxrs 15x8.... they made it even harder for me lol .

EatSleepJDM

Love it!

Very jelly!
I am planning on dropping a Fujitsubo RM-01A on it since I get the hookups at work lol. It has a 4-1 header, and a straight pipe, no cat:D . Still need to get me a cold air intake.. too much on my mind zzzz this is what happens when your at work reading build threads lol.