looking at a 92 civic hatchback

stouse

there is a hatchback that im interested in and it seems to be fine so im just askin you guys if the stuff on it seems good

hes says it has a stock vtec d-16 with a z-6 rebuilt stock head and a full wire tuck

now im not sure if its good for a car to start on, so help me out please

thanks

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks ok, i just wouldnt want a car someone else did a wire tuck on, who the hell knows what kinda botch job they did

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
make sure he didnt half ass the tuck. or you may be investing in a problem car

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much is the car?
the wire tuck hides the engine bay harness for a cleaner looking engine bay.
you will have to ask him how he did the tuck, if he soldered and extended the wires and if he used heat shrink, ect
it looks good to me...

stouse

alright, cause i only got 2600 to spend so i think that would be reasonable for 2000 or 2300

epic_civic

dude i would go with the 2k, but i also found mine for around 1800.00 so don't jump on it too quick, also like sohclubkid said, look into the wire tuck. last thing you need is to think you have something sweet and in 2 weeks have something happen on the road, then it will be way more than he 2k.

stouse

yeah im definatly looking into that wire tuck, but this guy is taking forever to reply to my questions. if he had it done in a shop would that be better than him doing it himself?