Looking for a group to join.

Wesley Nehring

Hello. I am new to the forum. I bought myself a 1998 Honda civic Lx three weeks ago. I am looking for people I can make friends with in the Southern California area. I want meet people that I can learn tips and tricks about my car and just a group to drive around with and hang out with. I'm working on restoring my Honda and getting into the Honda community.

Attachments

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

I'm sure there's plenty of groups in SoCal. Unfortunately due to lack of popularity in the regional forums, we've removed them.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ah okay. Yeah I know there are groups out here I just need to search for them.
For sure. I'm sure there has to be some local forums in your area too. Maybe not specific to Honda's, but I can guarantee you there's at least a group of Honda enthusiasts on any local car forum. :thumbs up

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi @Wesley Nehring :mrgreen: Nice car!

Yeah, I'm not sure about local car groups. There's one near me here in Alabama, but I've yet to work up the nerve to attend :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd recommend going old school with it. Go cruise on a Friday afternoon/night and check out local shopping centers, movie theaters, etc. Popular places for car meets. Find a meet and then meet some people

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk