Looking for a muffler

Yawndy

I currently own a 2009 Honda Civic DX coupe. I was wondering if there's any mufflers out there that will give me a quiet sound when idling and a little bit of sound when accelerating. I don't want it to sound like a fart cannon and I have a budget of 400$. Any mufflers out there that will do the trick?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Greedy sp axle back

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you know where I can find that exhaust and have it shipped to Canada? I can't seem to find it
Sorry my man, not too sure how shipping to the great white north works. I'd check the clubcivic store, tunersports.com first

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
at most a muffler shop would have to cut a small section out if its too long. Would still be the cheapest full setup. i know plenty of 6th gen people that use sedan setups on coupes and they fit fine.

Yawndy

at most a muffler shop would have to cut a small section out if its too long. Would still be the cheapest full setup. i know plenty of 6th gen people that use sedan setups on coupes and they fit fine.
How much noise does this exhaust make? Will I hear it from outside the car if it's idling? Last question, will it sound like a fart cannon, or a ricer. I'm just trying to have a really clean civic

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you aware that you can search on YouTube for sound clips of this set-up?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Search under "2009 civic yonaka sound" and you will find them.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Of course I'm aware of that, I couldn't find a clip of the exhaust for a 2009 Honda Civic on YouTube.
Any 06-11 Civic (non-Si) will sound exactly the same, as they're the SAME R18 engine.

Also, hearing a 'sound clip' of a video on your phone/computer and hearing it in real life are two COMPLETELY different experiences. A low-quality microphone can only capture so many frequencies. Yes, it'll give you a better idea. It'll still be more realistic to hear it in real life.

Just my 2 cents...:what: