Looking for LOADS of stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking for full underdash cover. (the piece that covers from the left side of the dash, to the side of the middle console.. some guy sold me something, but it was about 3 in. tall and 6 in. long... wrong one) - black

Also looking for License plate plastic in rear (the part that holds lights) - Black

also looking for interior door panel window cranks, door handle surroundings, and grab plate plastic. Bascially all of the insert pieces - black

Lookin for Plastic that is right under the wipers that runs the span of the hood - black

Lookin for an OEM Carbon fiber hood

Lookin for Corner lights (Orange) that have the turn signal pieces already in it, because my car didnt come with those.

Looking for a trade for my Chrome Dual Halo Projecting headlights (2 Piece) for Black Dual Halo Projecting headlights

Looking for Rear disc conversion kit from integra

Looking for strut bars Front, Lower

Looking for Adjustable Shocks / coilovers

Looking for Right Side Vent for dash

Looking for Left side plastic insert (solid plastic, not mirror adjustment) that goes right under the dimmer for cluster

Would really appreciate some prices or whatever if anyone has them. 16352 zip

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i got the pocket radio panel of my dash if you want it say $3 bucks and shipping. not sure if you need it but it's part of the dash

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have the complete dashboard. All i need is the right side vent, left side panel that covers the hole underneath the dimmer switch, and then the lower dash cover. not sure what you are talking about

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the little pocket above the cupholders

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does anyone have a pair Corner light wiring harnesses? I really need those bad ! Im getting my car on the road in the next two weeks after i get it painted, and im going to need those to get it to pass inspection. Please, anyone who has an extra pair, PM Me.. my ZIP is 16352 for shipping. Thank you very much in advance

green ej8

diamond member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should talk to the guys who do all th DIY's and ask them how to crack open your headlights and paint them what ever color you want

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tanaka said:
You should talk to the guys who do all th DIY's and ask them how to crack open your headlights and paint them what ever color you want
What??? I dont need my corners painted! I need to get my car painted, i need to get a set of cornerlight wiring harnesses to have the turn signal / running lights while im driving down the road.

ryanM

Mister_Perkins said:
What??? I dont need my corners painted! I need to get my car painted, i need to get a set of cornerlight wiring harnesses to have the turn signal / running lights while im driving down the road.
i believe hes reffering to you wanting black housing halo's instead of the chrome ones. you could most likely paint them

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No .. I wanted to get cornerlight wiring harnesses. I got them now finally. they werent the OEM's but they fit and locked !! Now all I need is everything else.

1sckcvc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a OEM ViS carbon fiber hood...400 shipped brand new. still wrapped in ViS plastic. i accept paypal

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have the stock si upper front tower bar, name a price, and add shipping to your zip from 90815 and its yours

Status
Not open for further replies.