Looking for recommendations

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't appreciate that "harsh is the only way to gets through to your generation" remark. My age shouldn't matter at all. Everyone is different, therefore everyone reacts & learns differently. Grouping me with my "generation" is ignorant and absurd and if that's how you feel, keep your remarks and recommendations to yourself. I'd rather have help from people who don't judge me based on my age or "generation".
Yet you fit right into it with this comment. Is what it is man, get off your defensive stand and you will learn something in no time. I'm not going anywhere, I'll be still here long after you are moved on with the rest of 'em. Oops, lumped you into a group again, hope it doesn't strike another tantrum. :lol: Careful of the furniture when you are stomping around stamping your feet.

Either way, I'm just trolling you to prove a point to another member and you reacted to it just as I told him you would. Done because we are bored of your predictable responses. Meh. You can relax now.

Headed in the right direction. These would be good candidates for a tear down to retrofit so you don't have to dig into expensive OEM ones. Keep in mind these are OEM replicas not actual factory replacements. They will definitely fit better than the Chinese junk ones but don't expect them to be perfect. Good thing is, with Amazon you can test fit them and if you don't like them, their return policy is impeccable, unless explicitly stated in the ad that they aren't returnable. eBay is up to the seller exclusively whether they allow it or not.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would check local junkyards and Craigslist for some OE headlights.

Boogi

I would check local junkyards and Craigslist for some OE headlights.
Yeah, checked a local CR, no luck.. GOnna check surrounding areas as well as find local junkyards. Thank you so much for your suggestions.. I'm definitely going with it, just gotta get me an oem assembly and that projector kit and I'll be golden.. Thanks again!