Looking to buy a 2006 civic, help?

a_caba

Hey all. I'm looking to buy a 2006 or 2007 civic. I prefer sunroof and power windows at least so model should I get? Also, what are some things I should look at before buying this particular car? How are the transmissions on these cars? (Auto & manual but I'm mainly looking for manual)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiago Lourenco

Hey a_Caba,

If you want a sunroof you will need to get LX-SR, SE or EX-L model. When looking to purchase a used car make sure you check the history of the vehicle (accidents, claims, where it was originally from, etc) ( I would do a Carproof ). Ask if they have all the service records and where they maintained it. I would also spend the extra 80-200$ and get it inspected by your local Honda dealer, its defintely worth it in the long run, find out how the tires and brakes are as well.

Take your time and carefully look at the condition inside/out of the vehicle. Make sure all the panels are aligned incase there was ever an accident that wasnt claimed.

Hope that helps!

T L

Hoki

I got a my 06 civic just a few weeks ago at a dealership about 100 miles away from me for 4k out the door price and its in almost perfect condition cept for some clearcoat clouding on the trunk top.

xpttcx

99 Honda Civic EX
5+ Year Member
Sounds like you found a car. What model did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk