"Loose rear suspension"

OhD16

So I got this 96 Civic last night with full suspension upgrade, k sport coilover, upper n lower control arm strut bar sway bar is what I was told has installed.

Now when I test drove it the ride was smooth. After I picked it up an drove it home the rear end felt like it was going to go air born if I hit even the smallest dip,pothole,wave in the road. When you push on the rear deck the suspension compresses very easy an then pops back just as quick. Which is why i said it feels loose, or dislocated.

Any help/ideas what might be wrong or if thats normal for this kind of suspension setup.

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
So I got this 96 Civic last night with full suspension upgrade, k sport coilover, upper n lower control arm strut bar sway bar is what I was told has installed.

Now when I test drove it the ride was smooth. After I picked it up an drove it home the rear end felt like it was going to go air born if I hit even the smallest dip,pothole,wave in the road. When you push on the rear deck the suspension compresses very easy an then pops back just as quick. Which is why i said it feels loose, or dislocated.

Any help/ideas what might be wrong or if thats normal for this kind of suspension setup.

so you were told the suspension has all these upgrades? did you verify this? as far as the suspension compressing very quickly just pushing on it might make me think they may have slammed it on stock struts. did you try taking this to a shop and have them test drive? most will do an inspection for free and let you know whatsup!

emerican

Registered VIP
did you check and see that the suspension was really upgraded the right way with the parts they said it was or did you take there word for it?