Lopez619's Legacy

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm like I said I like the legacy luxurious look as you put better. Plus just think most people around here know nothing about legacy
Yeah, that's another thing I've always loved about my car, a lot of people don't even know what it is. Especially since I've replaced the badges. :lol:
where did you take those? (not the winter mode one)
Snake river, down by Pullman Washington.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's really nice. I've always liked the newer Legacy's, and you seem to make it nice.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
I miss that s**t, I cant recall ever going to pullman. If I did I must have been little. I grew up in Crackima and I miss how cenevery part of WA looks in the winter

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's really nice. I've always liked the newer Legacy's, and you seem to make it nice.
Thanks man. :cool:
I miss that s***, I cant recall ever going to pullman. If I did I must have been little. I grew up in Crackima and I miss how cenevery part of WA looks in the winter
That's one of the few things I like about Washington, awesome scenery :lol:
I live in Ephrata WA but I go to school I Pullman. And was born in Yakima.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lookin' good bro. i'm digging that rear wing, it's a very euro style.

as for lgt vs sti... lemme tell you, the lgt is going to be way roomier and comfier than an sti. granted, we're comparing a midsize sports sedan to a 5dr sports compact. NVH (noise/vibration/harshness) will definitely be a lot higher in the smaller car. however, aftermarket support is a lot greater for imprezas than for legacies, and both can be made to be just as fast...

usually i'd say "boost what you got" but given the high cost of boosting the 2.5i (those AVO kits sell for $3200), trading up will be much more economical. plus you might get lucky and snag a manual transmission LGT, which are f**king rare as hell, especially in wagon form. hell, i live 3 hours away from the subaru plant where legacies and outbacks are made, and even i can't find a manual lgt wagon.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Soob

Wuttup Anf!

Checkout my STI

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good man. I would def rock it. Just needs a little drop and nothing else.

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks Anf, that spoiler has been one of my favorite mods actually.

When it comes down to it I know I'm going to have a hard time deciding. As you said, I love how comfy and roomy my car is but I also like how aggressive the new STis look and how much easier it is to make them quick. LGTs aren't that hard to find here, there seems to be a good number of them for sale around the PNW and while the MTs are harder to find, I don't think it will be impossible to snag one.

I've heard and seen a lot of great stuff about the AVO kit but It's way out of my budget :lol:
Looks good man. I would def rock it. Just needs a little drop and nothing else.
Thanks.
Thats actually the only thing I want to do to it now.Hopefully I can throw some coilovers on it this summer.

HermanEX

Dat coupe
I was hoping to see a wagon when I clicked on this. You didn't disappoint though, sick Subaru bro, always wanted one.