lotz's build

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
finally got a new battery. no more dimming lights when the sub hits, turns over a hell of a lot faster. and started a new job, so haventy really been on here much in the past week, between both jobs im working 50-80 hours a week. gonna be trying to get some s**t payed off, then some more new stuff for the car.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got a new toy. looks like s**t but runs perfect.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
time for an update. got my wedding in about 6 weeks. broke the truck about a month ago, forgot how fast the old diesels burn oil:what: so will be rebuilding that hopefully by winter. then can start digging in on the car for the winter. once the wedding is over i can start putting more money into the car and truck. need to play with the truck a little, i dont think i burned it up but it definately needs something. the plans for the car for this winter are a whole new suspension: f&f type 1's and lca's, new sway bars, energy suspension bushings, and maybe some enkei j-speed rims.

did get some fab work done last week though, finally finished it. got the metal for it in feb. but got it done now, next is a rear strut bar, probably 4 point, and a lower tie bar.

up for next weeks is remove the p.s.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
havent really been on here much. havent done a whole lot with the car except the new ebay cai tube, and a new spectre filter. got married almost 2 months ago. working a lot. sleeping a lot. and currently thinking about selling my car and pickup and buying a suburban. wanting something with 4 wheel drive, a v8, and a good sized person/ cargo space. my mother-in-law wants me to sell it to her son so he has something to drive when he comes home on leave and i can just puts around in it when i want to. didnt like that idea at first but its starting to grow on me. have a friend that has a suburban that he bought new and has taken good care of it and is asking a good price for it.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
still got her. not entirely sure what im doing with it at the moment. getting some other s**t payed off and starting school in january. and hopefully work follows through and i get a good raise in march. and can get something new next spring or early summer.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
havent done much to the car. got a few things i wanted to get fixed. picked these up on ebay for $15 used. no name stamped on it. but not bad quality wise. welds look good. pipe doesnt feel extremely cheap. just need to get some new gaskets and o2 sensors then ready to install

and after 2 hours and some tennis elbow.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gotta love scotch brite. just wish i had more drums for my die grinder and it wasnt 2-4 am and i could have used that instead of by hand.