lotz's build

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just ordered some fogs for it. will hopefully have them next week and on over the weekend, or following week.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres one of my other winter projects. 1947 CJ-2A willys farm jeep. this was the one that my great grandfather baught new in 47. we will be restoring it to its former glory. the plan is to get it running this winter, and do a frame off restoration starting this spring. and keep it as origional as possible. it will be normandy blue with red rims (the way it came from the factory)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good.

not my style, but looks like ur doing it right..

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks. everyone has there own style. im building my car the way i want it. which includes parts runner for farm use. so even though it is a honda it does occasionaly see some off road use. which is why there wont be a "geunuine" lip on it. just a knockoff version for $90. and hopefully yet this winter i will get keyless entry/remote start, and the header, and finishing out the audio setup. then doing the susp and lip this summer.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
highly unlikely ill go turbo now. i dropped out of UT and am planning on picking up an associates in diesel and automotive mechanics at the University of Northwestern Ohio. and am planning on buying a house in the next 6-12 months.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, got them on tonight. the blue ones are gone, i need to check to see if my expanded metal is in at the store tomorrow, then washing the car and taking some pics.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol... once again... the led's STAY. theyre just one of those things that i like that no one else does, but they stay.

93Civic-Ex

**Rockin' The EJ**
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just sayin man its a touch of ricer to otherwise nice build. Kinda draws too much attention. But its your ride man props to ya

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you cant see the lights from the outside unless your intentionally looking into the windows. and you cant see the outside from the inside of the car, and it compliments the gauges, ac controls, and radio. it connects the whole dash at night. and you have to consider its not that bright in life, i cant adjust the shutter time on my camera.

notorious9i6

5+ Year Member
well i dig your car,
like you said, everyone has their own style.

interior lights are pretty cool.
probably looks a lot better in real life than the pics.

post some pics when you drop it and those fogs

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
diggin the new fogs..
should paint the bezels black..

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats what i was debating on, but there will be some silver rims on it over the summer.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're in serious need of a drop,

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
drop will be coming mid spring to early summer. im in the process of finding a full time job and need new struts and springs anyway. just waiting for winter to be over so i can get it and put it on with the summer rims.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
washed my car today. put on my cc decals, and jacked my moms camera for some better quality pics while she was gone today.

and thats not a scratch on the fender on the next pic, thats just a reflection of the flourescent light.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got my centercaps on now, steelies dont look as bad. ill try to get some more pics today or tomorrow.

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
Claybar that shiz =)
It'll get some of the smaller scratches out.
I love your interior lighting,
I've been trying to figure out how to do it easily.