lotz's build

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i clay bared it last summer and will do it again this spring after were all done with the snow and road salt. the underdash lights are the adhiesive backed led strips from streetglow, the vents are the streetglow individual led kit. and here is the distribution block for the accent lights. made it from a barrier strip from radioshack.

its above the glovebox. ill be cleaning it up this year while im doing some interior work.

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
Thanks bro, That helped a lot I appreciate it!

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you have any other questions just send me a pm. id be glad to help out.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
will hopefully be going to a honda salvage yard this weekend to try to scout and price a few parts so i can budget my tax money. lookin for integra seats, straight hood, oem spoiler, and maybe a straight rear bumper.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
working on my grille insert for the bumper. got it all cut out, now i just need to do a little welding for mounting tabs, cut out all the s**t for a clean opening. then paint and mount. should look pretty good when im done.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya... thats what ive been thinking recently. the more i look at it how it is the more i like it. i think if i do anything it will be to get cf covers for it, but only if i get a cf hood. which is looking to be very unlikely for now

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
didnt get to the junkyard, too much snow. i did get some alum. angle to make a relocator for the license plate, and got the expanded metal cut out for my grille, will hopefully get that all done tomorrow.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
need some input from you guys. im planning on doing gsr seats for the front, stock for the rear for now, and reupholstered with black leather and red stitching. what i need the advice on is for the headliner and door inserts, i was planning on staying with an all black interior but would like input on whether to just paint the vinyl headliner black or do black suede. and pretty much same question on the door inserts, black canvas, black suede, or black vinyl. and then whether or not to do a red stitched french seam on the edge of the arm rest part on the door.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
working on the grille insert. it is not done by far, the metal tabs will be trimmed down so they arent so noticeable, and it will all be painted semi gloss black, or gloss black, depends on what ive got lying around.

its steel, looks kinda like alum. in the pics.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got the grille and lpr done today. here are some pics.

now i just need a lip and drop wich should all come in may.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not to shabby man, looks pretty good

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks. i was actually surprised i didnt burn through most of the mesh when i did the welding. i have enough metal left over to do another grille and inserts for the side vents if anyone is interested.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my oem grill had 2 big holes in it fro the blue driving lights i had in it before the oem fogs.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just ordered a benen radiator stay. and depending on how tomorrow goes may order a rear tow hook also. and will hopefully start some more fab work for strut bars, tie bars, and other various braces.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got my dome light from vleds.com today. its the 20 led. 6000K bulb, that is too big, i got the wrong one, so i will be altering my metal tabs for the dome light tomorrow so make it work. then posting pics cause its bright!