lotz's build

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and saw a black ej1 with oem spoiler and didnt like it. ill be going with a rear window visor this summer probably.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got the new rotors on. so much smoother ride. and the old ones where so warped that it was in continous contact for the past couple of days and affecting my acceleration. now i just need to replace the drivers side crank seal, pass. side axle, and engine mounts.

94GSRcivic

5+ Year Member
what kind of dome light did you use?

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
next on the list is to finish my passenger axle. then new tires. followed shortly by f&f type 1 coilovers.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cant wait till you drop her...

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i used some one shot lettering enamel, and a very small lettering brush.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hit a speedbump in the build process. need to replace my crank, the seals, and probably the bearings. and the crank pulley. may go with alum. lightweight on that one.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got the parts in today. will try to get it at least most of the way done by then end of the day on sunday. or at least that is the plan. but you know how that goes.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok... good news. got it down to where i could see the crank well on mine and the keyway wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it was so i just put on a new key, pulley and bolt. and is working great. so. all of the plans for the summer are unchanged.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got one of the fender washers done then had to walk away. i can only bore the center hole out enough to do one washer at a time otherwise the bit bends and the whole goes off center. f**kin alum. hoping to get a few more done tomorrow if it keeps raining.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finaly found the center drill and all of the right stuff. Got all of the ones for the headlights done. Hoping to get the rest done tomorrow along with the speaker box if it rains. Will post pics of the ones I've got done tonight.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here they are. will be leaving them the natural alum. until i perfect the machining process then i may anodize the next batch.

and the old

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and what do you guys think of these. im thinking of getting a set of these in 15" with nitto neo gen tires.