Low/Rough Idle.

00ciivic

My civic is slow.
Okay guys, I need help once again. Let me state that this problem is only after warm up and on a cold start my idle is fine and my car does not die. Anyways, for the past month or so my car after warm up has had a very low and VERY rough idle. I'm talking about 100rpms and whole car f**king shakes, lights go dim, ect. It's bounces around between 100-400rpms. So the first step in my attempt of fixing this was changing spark plugs. Didn't do s**t. Lol. So last night I went and bought some intake manifold and throttle body cleaner an today after work I'm going to check for vacuum leaks and clean my iacv. My questions are... Do iacv really get dirty that fast? What makes them dirty?are there any other things I should check/clean?

Let me remind you I bought a skunk2 throttle body and intake manifold before the swap (I have a gsr swap) and they have only been on this car. I've been driving her since August. Do you think it's my iacv?

Oh yeah, no mods have been made to the car since August (when I did the swap) and it started 4-5 weeks ago. Thanks again for the help.

00ciivic

My civic is slow.
I knew I forgot something... After about a week of my idling problem. My car died on me at a red light (warmed up) and it was the first time that ever happened. And then it died again a couple days later and then a couple days after that it died twice, ect ect. My car is starting to die after warm up now. :(