LS meshies and yonaka catback?

mlariviere

I saw a set of integra ls meshies that are straight and everything they just have a coat of crappy black spray paint on them. They want $240, do you think its a good deal? Also, i was curious to hear opinions of the yonaka catback, and if they made one to fit my car, a 1997 ex coupe. Thanks!:D

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do the wheels have tires? That's a little more than I would want to pay, especially considering the paint, but it's not too far off. I might offer $200.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do the wheels have tires? That's a little more than I would want to pay, especially considering the paint, but it's not too far off. I might offer $200.
:word:

And on the yonaka exhaust note, I like them. Seem like a quality system. I got a buddy I work with (emerican) that run's their cat-back on his 1998 ex and it sounds good. Seems to be holding up pretty well.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, i would say that if you can get them for 200 would be good. unless they have newer or atleast half way decent tires then id go 250-300but the 300 would be for very decent tires.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With the spray paint and if they have junk/mismatched tires on them, I wouldn't go any higher that $200.

You're from Western NY, have you checked out NYSpeed.com?

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do a quick ebay search and craigslist search and see what kind of prices meshies are going for there. to get a comparison

Jose1027

Registered VIP
On ebay meshies go for like 400 with good tires:eek:..or craiglist ive seen them anywere from 200-350,its hard finding clean meshies alot of people paint them all these weird colors

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol just buy new messhies and get some good all seasons

J/k, that would be a little pricey

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still have the EM1 Si wheels with new tires for sale still for $350 OBO.
Willing to also negotiate meeting up or delivering myself.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
On ebay meshies go for like 400 with good tires:eek:..or craiglist ive seen them anywere from 200-350,its hard finding clean meshies alot of people paint them all these weird colors
Those listings can be deceiving, just because they are LISTED for that doesn't mean they actually SELL for that. I paid $250 for my blades and they were in pretty decent condition. From my experience blades go for a little more than meshies. I refinished my blades, I would hate to refinish meshies.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
something like that, I'm in the Elgin area

mlariviere

I still have the EM1 Si wheels with new tires for sale still for $350 OBO.
Willing to also negotiate meeting up or delivering myself.
I'd be tempted, but im wating to save till summer so i have money for wheels. and no, i havent checked nyspeed out, what is it?

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
250 for blades ?wow were i live blades are about 350 and up 250 is a steal
i got my blades for $200 without tires but in good condition, but i do live in texas so.......yeah just look around find deals man craigslist might not be your first choice but you CAN find hella good deals there.