Maggie (my 95 dx)

Fujiwara Tofu

needs soy sauce
5+ Year Member
Here are a few pics from when I first purchased my car, and what it looks like. I have to take some more recent ones to show what it looks like now, but people were asking too see my car so I thought I would atleast post something.

For a brief history of my car. I purchased my car for $500.00 and the car did not run. The engine was blown due to water being sucked into the long cold air intake. (dont ask how the previous owner did this lol) the clutch was almost non existant, and the interior was a wreck.

This is what my interior looked like when I purchased the car. It is all put back together now, and will soon be painted with G2 paint, with a red and black scheme. (red highlights)

Here is a frontal picture of the car after the new engine was installed after the first time I was able to drive the car. She looks happy doesn't she?

Here is a side/rear view of the car. I am not fond of the rims on there, but they were cheap and I needed to have wheels to drive the car. I will be purchasing different rims and tires in the near future.

If you have any idea of where the pictures were taken, don't try to find the car there. I no longer live there, or near there.

Hopefully more pictures to come soon.

DominiYrk09

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
need alot of work good luck with it

Fujiwara Tofu

needs soy sauce
5+ Year Member
I have been working alot on the car. It runs great, and the interior looks 100 times better than in that picture. I have to get new pictures. I have been slowly modding what I can in my free time.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean base to start with.....your comments crack me up :hitlol:

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car to start with mang, and lol at your lil side comments. Haha.

HyPnOtIk

Vtec Power !!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice start car . im still building mine back up . i still need interior and rocker panels .

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good start, if you are planning on painting the interior whatever you do, PLEASE just don't paint your vents red

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car floats like mine. Get to know rey rey, hookedon4, and anonmassive. They are from Chicago, are cool guys and if you're nice to them, they may even help you with your car lol. Also Connies91integra is always asking people to meet up on the weekends, so you should be able to meet them all pretty easily

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good. the paint looks really nice still. and are you from the south side of chicago. cause i swear ive seen that car driving around here before.

Fujiwara Tofu

needs soy sauce
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I live near the south side of chicago in the surrounding burbs. I work in Chicago (all over) so there is a good chance you have seen my car.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya i knew i seen it somewhere. you ever been out in orland park?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice to start w/ 500 bux damn, i remember droppin 8,700 on mine back in the day. You have some work ahead of you but also good potential. What are your future plans??? And what are you painting red inside?? And whats this about red headlights? I'd hit you up on AIM but i have studying to do tonight so i'll hit you back later. You, me, and annonmassive=chitown reppin the red Ej's lol

Fujiwara Tofu

needs soy sauce
5+ Year Member
I have alot of plans for this car. (listed in no specific order)

coil over suspension
rims and tires
turbo
carbonfiber hood
spoiler
ground effects
underbody neons
racing seats
racing harnesses
momo steering wheel
halo lights (front) and carbon fiber/smoke lights (rear)
spoon mirrors
tinted windows
new paint job
momo shift knob
short shifter
strut bars (currently in my living room)
reverse indiglo gauge faces (also currently sitting in my living room)
paint parts of the interior with G2 paint (that is where the highlights come in, just doing small parts to give the red and black look and no i'm not painting the vents)

so that is what I am thinking of right now, I'm sure Ill have more ideas later.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im under the impression that less is more, people will agree w/me on this, but its your car do what you like.

What do u plan on doing w/your car? u gonna race it (drag, autox?)? Show it? Might I recommend a motor swap? that putty D15 will only get you so far, even boosting it.

What kind of wheels u want? size?

Fujiwara Tofu

needs soy sauce
5+ Year Member
I already did a motor swap when I purchased the vehicle. I bought the vehicle and it did not run. I would like to race my car auto cross. Most of the racing I do now is street. For the wheels I want to go with 17's.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ahh the infamous "future mod list" lol good luck

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gl w/ the car...if its not a show car, lets try and leave out the ground effects and underbody neon?..waste of about 900bucks...wheels if not a show car should be 15-16...this is just imo...its what YOU like...these are my suggestions...

Fujiwara Tofu

needs soy sauce
5+ Year Member
I appreciate your opinion. I have rims on there now that are 16, and I would like to save them for the track, and get 17 for regular street driving. Although I would like to mainly race this car, it is still my daily driver and I would like it to look good as well. I can get the underbody neon for under $200 and the ground effects for about $400 (jdm ground effects)

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fujiwara Tofu said:
I already did a motor swap when I purchased the vehicle. I bought the vehicle and it did not run. I would like to race my car auto cross. Most of the racing I do now is street. For the wheels I want to go with 17's.

Ohh I thought you just replaced the motor, what motor did you swap in it?