matrixracing.com

xxCoolOutxx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is a set of dual halo headlights that I saw on a car once. I really liked them a lot but could not find them anywhere. Finally I found them at matrixracing.com. I was very happy. I ordered them with black housing and clear lenses. After a week the guy called me and said that they couldn't get those. First I was pissed but I asked him if I could get the same one with blue lenses. He said he would have to check. He emailed me the next day and said no those were not available either. Instead hge suggested a different model. It ended up being the most common black housing one out there. I see them on every website. Of course I said no. Then I asked him if any of the other color variations of the one I wanted were available (crome, carbon fiber, blue and clear lenses). Once again he had to check. Finally I got an email saying that no variants of that light were in stock and they were unable to restock them. ever. So I just got my money back. But my point is this, last time I checked, all variations of this light were still on the website. wtf? who knows what else they have on there that is unavailable. Save yourself the hassle and order somewhere else.

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the heads-up, Ill be sure to steer clear of there.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i actually think the story you just told was very respectable, they told you they wouldnt get them and even checked into it. the first time i ordered my lights(not from them), i was shipped the wrong ones. waited 3 weeks to get the slip to return ship(and they got impatient with me!). then i waited another 2 weeks until i decided to call and ask bout my lights. the bastard didnt even have the respect to tell me when he first knew that he didnt have the set i ordered. he waited for me to call and ask for a refund, if i didnt call, he prolly would have kept the money. at least they gave it to you right up front. but thats also why i always call the company to make sure its in stock, or at least find out how long back-order is. but ya, it all sucks, good luck with the lights.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Agreed that Matrix did their best. Their website is pretty much crap. My cousin is a wholesaler for Matrix and he does really well. He always follows up and he makes loads of money. At least you didn't get ripped off.