Matt's Daily Driven GE8

sixwhip14

5+ Year Member
You have that Fit hooked up nice. I had a GE8 too and traded after a year for a TSX. My kids kind of miss the Fit. Okay, I do too lol.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a new-found respect for Honda Fits after seeing yours. Too bad you have to give it up, but I'm sure your 2012 Si will be just as nice.

Decipher

Registered VIP
On the way home from work on Monday night, I ran over what seemed to look like a huge motor mount on the freeway. Whatever it was made a huge hole in the b-pipe. Now my GE8 sounds like a lawn mower. No bueno. I'll be ordering a new OEM b-pipe today.
s**t man. Got to be careful out there. I was on my way home from work about a month ago, came over a little hill on the offramp to my street doing about 40mph to see an entire cv axle laying in the road... right in line of my drivers side wheel. I hit the fat boot section so hard it hurt my ass.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that sucks, clean ride btw...
It's all good. s**t happens. My new b-pipe should be arriving on Friday. Thanks bro.

You have that Fit hooked up nice. I had a GE8 too and traded after a year for a TSX. My kids kind of miss the Fit. Okay, I do too lol.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm going to miss how spacious the GE8 is. But I'm sure I'll be happier driving the FB6 every day because it has more power than the GE8.

I have a new-found respect for Honda Fits after seeing yours. Too bad you have to give it up, but I'm sure your 2012 Si will be just as nice.
Thanks for the kind words.

s*** man. Got to be careful out there. I was on my way home from work about a month ago, came over a little hill on the offramp to my street doing about 40mph to see an entire cv axle laying in the road... right in line of my drivers side wheel. I hit the fat boot section so hard it hurt my ass.
I'm usually very cautious when driving. Just one of those times where you can't evade an object because there are cars on both sides of you. Wrong place at the wrong time kind of deal.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lookin pretty fresh. I never really liked Fits, but yours is so beautiful.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Just picked up 4 quarts of the Mobil 1 0W-20 Advanced Fuel Economy full synthetic motor oil last night. Eve is ready for her oil change this Saturday.