Matt's Project DC4

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's a short video clip of the Skunk2 Racing Mega Power cat-back exhaust system. Nothing crazy, just a cold start-up. A second and third video with a warm start-up, rev, drive-away, and fly-by are in the works. :thumbs up

[YOUTUBE="Skunk2 Racing Mega Power Cat-Back Exhaust System"]yn0S1VN97Uo?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As promised, here's another short video clip of the Skunk2 Mega Power cat-back exhaust system. This time of a warm start + a few revs. Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE="Skunk2 Racing Mega Power Cat-Back Exhaust System"]n3QUWEhk-24?hd=1"[/YOUTUBE]

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DJ got a free car wash thanks to my neighbor's sprinkler system on Saturday.

My friend and I Plasti Dipped 90% of DC4's front end yesterday. All that's missing is the hood, which will be painted this weekend. Came out better than we thought. It should hold up until I repaint the entire exterior sometime this coming winter.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Picked up some brake pads for DJ today. Getting her ready for CVR (Chuckwalla Valley Raceway) at the end of the month.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good. How good are those pads?

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good. How good are those pads?
Thanks! I've personally never tracked with the Club Racer pads, but many of my friends have and they all love them. I used to run the HC+ pads, but decided to give these newer and more aggressive pads a go. I'll let you know how they perform after my next track day. :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Finally slapped on the Regamaster Evos and mounted the RT-615Ks.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those wheels look good. How about a whole car shot now?

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

After a 3-year hiatus, I finally got back on the track with my new Project DC4. Back in 2009 at Buttonwillow Raceway Park, my PB in my old DB8 was 2:24.xxx. Yesterday in the DC4, I managed a new PB of 2:14.xxx. Can't wait to get back out there and shave off a couple of more seconds!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man, finally a full shot of the car haha. Those track days always look like so much fun.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here are a couple of photos of DJ from the 626 Monthly Thursday Night Meet at The Hat in Temple City that I host every last Thursday of the month. Photos were taken by Danny Nguyen from JDM Zip Ties.

Buttonwillow dirt and dust everywhere, don't care.