Matt's Project DC4

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good man. What's next?
Thanks man! Next, I need to upgrade the brakes. Fluid, lines, pads, and rotors. I already have the pads and fluid. I just need to pick up new lines and rotors. Then off to Thunderhill on 10/12 for more seat time!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kinda pads?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell ya!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here are a few more photos of DJ courtesy of JDM Zip Ties.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I just realized that I didn't post this photo of the Mishimoto radiator cap that I got a couple of weeks ago. It came with a cool tin can, which is probably the nicest packaging you'll ever see when you order an aftermarket radiator cap. Thanks Mishimoto!

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The Project Mu Club Racer front brake pads finally came in last week. Today, I ordered Centric C-TEK brake rotors all around as well as a Goodridge G-Stop stainless steel brake line kit. Just need to install everything and get an alignment, then I'll be all set for Thunderhill!

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Goodridge G-Stop stainless steel brake line kit came in yesterday.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The days before a track event are always so stressful... And of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't do last minture preparations.

Tonight: Pick up track numbers
Tomorrow: Change motor oil, MTF, and install brakes
Thursday morning: Alignment and pack up
Friday: Race day! :drive:

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it was good seeing you on honda-tech's facebook, Any word on some side skirts or is that a weight reduction?

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it was good seeing you on honda-tech's facebook, Any word on some side skirts or is that a weight reduction?
I actually Plasti Dipped my side skirts and didn't have time to slap them on before race day. To put it simply, I got lazy. :mrgreen:

I'll be putting them on tomrrow before heading up to Thunderhill Raceway Park. :thumbs up