me vs JDMB18C667 (new member here)

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is a recent race me and drew (jdmb18c667) had, he has a built gsr swap in his civic, i have an ls/vtec swap. he finally has been getting used to that stage 2 clutch (its stiff as f**k) so now hes faster than me (hes pulling hard at the end of the vid). we cut out because we were running out of road.

my quaife deff helped on that launch :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOO0nurV_LE

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like the only time he actually moved on you was the launch, otherwise it looks even

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like the only time he actually moved on you was the launch, otherwise it looks even
in another race i missd 1st to 2nd and he put 1 length on me there and i never caught up, he just kept pulling away.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
first of all not smart racing when theres snow on the ground, but i wont say more on that. that race looked pretty even to me also. work on your launch

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first of all not smart racing when theres snow on the ground, but i wont say more on that. that race looked pretty even to me also. work on your launch
despite there being snow on the ground it had been clear for the past week, roads were dry, no ice, no snow, no water. and yes i know need to work on my launch and shifts, just dont know how to make them better :what:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
practice... take it to the track so you can get times. then change the way you do things and see how it changes your time

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
practice... take it to the track so you can get times. then change the way you do things and see how it changes your time
well i have to wait until summer anyway, i know im going to have to completely readjust after it warms up, and if i ever get this thing tuned it will make a good 20-30 more whp so that will also need some adjusting, right now its just basemapped (runs really fat up top, enough to make black smoke).

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LordOfDark....your the one who ran a Type-R ECU on you Y8, right? :lol:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x2 about snow.

Would suck if you hit some salt they threw down.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
seems like your shifts are way to slow

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
funny how the camera car was like "1 car" as in he lost by 1 car, but he lost by 2

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that looked like the slowest race ever